The gym made Jimmy.
At the age of 13, Jimmy Girot began walking to a local fitness center after school to train for football. A passion for exercise science quickly emerged and Jimmy carried that passion into college and beyond.
Jimmy now specializes in medical fitness coaching; more specifically, Jimmy is highly sought after by people experiencing joint pain and knee surgery patients searching for safe physical therapy aftercare exercise. Furthermore, Jimmy is experienced in providing safe and effective fitness programs for those already managing disease.
Hanover College (BA, Health and Movement Studies / NCAA Football)
American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM, EP-C / EIM 2)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Full and Partial Knee Joint Replacement Exercise
Adult Health and Sports Performance
- Strength Training for Distance Runners
- Power Training for Cyclists
- Injury Prevention for Snow Skiers
- Health Promotion and Inclusive Fitness Training for Adult Special Needs
- Live Video Personal Fitness Coaching
- Online Exercise Prescription
- Residential Personal Fitness Coaching
- Residential Partner Fitness Coaching
- Residential Exercise Prescription
Speaking and Consulting
- Public Speaking – Medical Fitness, Fitness Leadership Development
- Customized Webinars – Medical Fitness, Fitness Leadership Development